Thursday, December 27, 2007

Prague Christmas

In Prague right now with my family doing some Christmas travels.. Having a blast, seeing some new places and having a great time. Good to hang out with the family as well as travel, two things of which I have not done much of in the past few months while attending cooking school in Erfurt.

We were in Berlin for a few days, my first time there. Saw most of the main sights, several museums and went to a couple Christmas markets. Erfurt is still my favorite Christmas market, and serves the best spiced wine, Gluhwein.

Off to Czesky Krumlov, a cool historic small town in the south of the Czech Republic tomorrow. Let the adventure continue.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy Kwanza.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you liked Christmas markets. when I saw them for the first time, i was impressed. Christmas Markets are unforgettable ingredient in the Czech festive magic at the end of every year. I was lucky, because I stayed near Old Town Square in one of Prague hotels and could see everything. I also liked Famous Christmas Tree, decorated with hundreds of lights, 22 meters tall and more than 100 years old, on the Old Town Square was officially lit as the Christmas Markets were launched.