Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another good weekend in Erfurt. Two other participants in my program were in town and crashed at my place. Always good to have visitors and catch up with old friends. One is lucky enough for his internship not to have started yet due to his boss being in America for all of February. I gave them a tour of the city after I got off work at my restaurant on Saturday and then had a good night out at a good bar.
Sunday morning I cooked up a 10 egg omlette for all of us, along with some rolls from Stefan, quite a tasty brunch feast.


On Friday night, Stefan, his cousin and I had a large dinner together. I grilled up Argentinian steaks and made a salad with homemade dressing. Stefan cooked potato croquettes. Quite tasty and filling. Tomorrow should be a apartment dinner together to keep the good food and company streak alive. Speaking of streaks, the Lakers had a 10 game winning streak lately, and I, along with all of Germany, is loving it.

No comments: