Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New puppy

It's been amazing to be back home with the family, resting up after all the travels and enjoying a late summer.  We recently rescued a new puppy to replace our amazing dog of 15 years, Thor.  We found a winner in Clover, a 6 month old Weimaraner / Lab mix who is super chilled out and loves people probably more than I do.  It's been a blast to have her around, sleeping in our laps and exploring around the yard.  She's a bit of a barker in the night time, otherwise, she's fit in great.  Here are a couple pictures of my parents meeting her for the first time at the rescue home and then one of her and I relaxing on the ground.  That was after having her sleep on my lap while I watched the Seahawks win on Sunday.  Doesn't get much better than that.




No comments: