Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fan for life



Dodger fan for life, ever since my first birthday outing at Dodger Stadium.  The Dodgers were up in Oakland to play the A's, so a friend and myself drove up to watch the boys in blue.  Definitely lots of the color blue all over the stands, it was a great atmosphere, more of a party atmosphere than other stadiums I've been to, and people were pretty riled up.  Lively and loud, Oakland lived up to its reputation.  With Clayton Kershaw (best pitcher in baseball) pitching, the Dodgers took a 3 run lead in the 7th.  A's fans started leaving and the Dodgers fans took out, getting loud and loving it.  Until our dismal bullpen gave up the lead and ended up losing the game in 10 innings.  Great time despite the loss, as I visited my 10th ballpark.  Checking them off the list one at a time!

No comments: