Friday, April 21, 2017

Uncle time in the US

So the last two weeks I've been back in the US, hanging out with my family,  and getting to know my brand new niece. After 3+ months of adventures, it was time to relax, sleep in the same bed consistently,  eat healthy food,  understand the language and laugh with family and old friends. So far, it's been great.

I'm in Portland, OR, one of my favorite cities in the world. From the outdoors to the coffee to the food, this place has it all. With since glimpses of warm weather,  it looks to be the start of a good summer. Which means, once again, I've crossed the equator going from summer to summer. Just a few rainy days in Portland first, and then all sunshine!

Here are a couple pictures of me and Luciana, my niece, now 3 weeks old. There's defintely something special about holding a brand new baby in your arms. Quite nice to put the backpack down and replace it with a baby.

No comments: