Sunday, September 23, 2007

Language School


So as I come to the end of my time in Cologne, I'd like to say that my language school was awesome. Highly recommended. Carl Duisberg Centre. We've been hanging out with the staff all the time and yesterday played soccer and threw the frisbee around for several hours in the park at a grill party (that is actual German : Grill party, as grillen is a word).

My class has been sweet. From the start where I went to the wrong class to now, I've had a great class. Fredrick from Kenya, Misbaudeen from Nigeria, Anisa from Albania, Dagnachew from Ethiopia, Professor Yutaka from Japan and even Nathan in a different program from the US are some of the people from class who are quite memorable.

The whole class jokes around, loves to argue and has several inside sayings. Whenever someone comes late, we all tell the person to come punctually (Kommen Sie bitte Punktlich!). I'll miss the class.

Veran from India, Fredrick from Kenya and Anisa from Albania



And now I have just one week left in Cologne. Kinda of sad to leave as it's been a fun place to live and has become another home for me. But I'm off to Erfurt early next week to start cooking school. Still haven't chosen the exact date of departure as I hope to do some traveling in between.

No comments: