Friday, February 15, 2008

Tomorrow I’m moving into a new apartment. Going to be living with 2 students in a different part of town, still close to everything and with a kebab shop nearby. After 4 months in my last apartment, it was time to move on, with new roommates every month that I never saw. And the new apartment has a washing machine, something that has been broken at my old place for 2 months.
On Wednesday I start to teach English finally for Berlitz. Been a bunch of stupid paperwork that has been in my way, as well as me having the flu for a couple weeks. So now I’m ready to rock, speaking English and help people learn to speak better/well/efficiently/with a lot of words. I’ll be teaching several hours a week as well as cooking five days a week. I’m looking forward to getting back in the restaurant after chilling at home with the flu, being ordered to do so by the doctor.

No comments: