Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Travels

Right now I'm in the middle of traveling through SW Germany visiting friends and seeing some new cities. Different culture than Erfurt, although it's only 4 hours away. I'm in Freiburg right now, which is pretty sweet, in the Black Forest, with an awesome church and a little stream running through the whole city.

On Thursday I leave for Croatia with my friend Paige. It's the start of a long, amazing trip through several countries in Southeastern Europe. Here is the itinerary:

Thursday: Fly to Zagreb (capital of Croatia), see city and take night bus to Split
Friday: Enjoy Split all day, arriving at 6am
Saturday: Take a ferry to the island of Korcula which looks amazing
Sunday: Take a ferry to Dubrovnik, Croatia, a famous port town with city walls
Monday: Explore more of Dubrovnik, which George Bernard Shaw called paradise on Earth
Tuesday the 1st of July we head to Montenegro for a couple days
Thursday the 3rd we head to Albania for a ngiht before taking a bus to Athens
On the 5th we explore Athens all day meeting up with Elizabeth and Ashley
The 6th we go to Naxos, a Greek island for 3 nights
After the several days on Naxos, I go to Paros island with Elizabeth
Elizabeth and I fly to Bratislava, Slovakia on the 11th
On the 12-13 of July, Elizabeth and I will be in Vienna
The 14th of July I head back to Erfurt.

And that will be the end of 3 and a half weeks on the road.

No comments: