Saturday, September 25, 2010

China Vol 1



Here's the first round of pictures from China. Traveled into the country by bus from Vietnam and bounced around the southern cities working may way out to the coastal town of Xiamen north of Hong Kong. Didn't get to go to Hong Kong because I only had a single entry visa to China and if I went to the city, I could'nt get back into China. So I passed and stuck to the smaller town route, and by small town, I mean 1 million people. Every place was huge and packed full of people, locals and tourists. So many tour groups. They're all Chinese and just like around the world, they stick together in groups and take pictures of things that aren't picture worthy. Pretty much they often get in your way and fill up the cafes. It's a Chinese heavy tourist population. Often I wouldn't see more than 10 foreigners in a day, while each spot I went to was booming with tourists.

No comments: