Friday, October 12, 2012

Seattle wedding time

Last weekend I went up to Seattle for the wedding of my good friend and old Salzburg roommate, Price.  It was the perfect fall weekend up in Seattle weatherwise, super sunny in the day, high 70s and blue skies.  Although I'm a big Portland fan, and definitely choose that city over the northwestern city above us, Seattle definitely looked good.  People out and about enjoying themselves, sailing in the lakes, eating out and being happy. 

 Wedding party looking sharp
 Loads of sailboats out on Lake Union

 Pretty badass landmark which is easy to spot
Here are a few pictures.  The wedding was right on Lake Union, so that's where the photos are from, and of course, that's where the life preserver came from.  Don't just find those things lying around everywhere you know.  Got to give a little contrast to the suit.

Unfortunately at the wedding reception, I ate some salmon that would end up causing me a world of havoc and rip my stomach apart.  Yup, food poisoning.  Tasted great, and yet a few hours later, whoo-weee, had a rough couple of days.  But now back to being on top of the world and rocking it.  If the expression "whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" is true, I'm continuing to build an iron stomach that will be fortified against future food issues.  So I say... bring on India!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Nice one! Gotta love summertime weddings.