Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This is what my Thanksgiving meal is going to look like. Me cutting the fillets off the fish body after scraping off the scales. Then I'll cut off the skin and make an awesome meal out of fish. No Turkey for me this Thanksgiving.
Yesterday at the fish seminar we make a salmon puree and used that as the stuffing for our Scholle fish fillets. Rolled the fillets around the puree and then poached the fish, serving it on a bed of leek and tomatoes surrounded by pasta covered in a sauce made from cooking off the bones, heads and other parts of the fish that aren't useable. Quite a tasty meal and I look forward to eating something similar today on Thanksgiving.

To everyone in America, eat a turkey for a me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Turkey, errr.... fish day
Gobble Gobble