Sunday, October 26, 2008

You ever go to a classy cafe and get an amazing meal and want to know who the chef is? Well, I'm that guy. I'm going on my third week of running Plum Cafe during the day, being in charge of ordering, inventory, prep lists and the works. Pretty sweet stuff, although it gets a bit hectic at times. Been a good experience so far, and I'll have that under my belt when a new chef comes in a week to expand the place. It'll still be my show, with my breakfast burrito going on the menu as well as a couple other things in the works right now. Got my own style rolling, which has people coming back and enjoying the place.

Today I hiked to the top of Mt Victoria for an awesome view of the city and the wind. The wind, which is always present in Wellington, was kicking today, making people look for something to hold on to. Pretty gusty, but that just keeps it fresh around town. Here is a video from the top:

No comments: